Friday, December 14, 2007

from whore to a fcker

my dear x-boyfriend.. oops.. my dear boyfriend..

i am here to make a confession.

before we make up, actually i already have ur childhood bestmate as my boyfirend.
but it's not like that i love him [i dont love u either, for info].
he's cute and all that,
and he is... like... what.. ur bestmate ??
so..
what could've been more fun than that fer a revenge?

dont be scared, honey [uh..]

he knew that i dont love him,
and still pushing me to accept him.

the mistakes arent on me, are they?

and suddenly, a week after my false-commitment

fer whore's sake!!
u wrote me a [fckin] love letter and u want me back!

oh..dear.. life is never much fun than now!
i guess the revenge is doubled.. yea?

so sorry, fcker.
a jerkass like u, will always be jerkass forever. [ha..what a cliche line]

and this is how i'm gonna do it.

i'll play a loving girlfriend [hopefully i wont need to puke all over]
until i get all my stuffs back [the 30million ring is the priority]
and hopefully this will do fast.
cos i cant stand another pathetic days with u [yesh, i mean it, fckr!]

after i have them all back, voila!
i'm gonna dump u back into the junkyard [cant find better word fer junkyard].

surely that time, u'll be useless for me.

u got no brains.
u got that not-cute-at-all face.
u are a lame sloppy kisser.
and
u were so sucks in bed.

now tell me.. why do i have to keep u?

and as fer ur bestmate
have no worry.
he got this cutie lips that i want to taste.
if he kisses less lame than u, then i'm gonna keep him for a while.
because.. u knoe what?
i dont need another sloppy kisser like u in my life.

so, that's it.
hopefully things will goin' on according to plan.
if it's not.
ah.. still have plan B, plan C, plan D, etc..

u see, the thing is.. someone like me will never be failed [go ask every whore in this world!]

i'll always win.. in many other ways..
fer the sakes of all sluts, and bitches and whore in this entire gawddamn globe, i was born to be a winner.

but u should proud of urself.
i mean..
who the fuck could ejaculate in fourteen seconds ?
or.. or..
three times in five minutes?

it's surely a great achievement if on those situation the girl also had her coming.

but sadly.. she hadn't. she never had.

hohohoho...
u r surely a huge disgrace along the men's population.
and a great failure in humankind.

0 comments: