Thursday, September 13, 2007

Would you rather..???

Would you rather eaten by ants or lions?


That's a quite tough question, most people answers " depends". Too bad, they can't give me the expected answers.

anyway, some creatures other than human seems to be more open-minded and creative.

Here's some of the nice answers.

Rhino : I'd rather be fricasseed in bagel crumbs and served in a white wine sauce to wealthy industrialist.

Panda : I'd rather be beaten to death in a bamboo grove by starving poachers and sold off as an ointment

Queen of ORST-ralia : I insist that you allow me to be eaten by a brace of babbling barred bandicoots

Mrs.Biggins (from down the road) : I'd much rather be eaten alive by toads

Pope : I'd rather be pecked to death by chickens

Anonymous : I'd rather be trampled to death by rhinos

Einstein-ne : I insist on having my brains sucked out by a giant AArdvark

What about you? what's your answer?

0 comments: