Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alone in Beauty...

Another vacation.. Another enlightenment..








And it means.. lotss of geniusly idiotic incidents.. ha








It may also means that maybe this vacation wasn't real, u know.. just my imagination..








Not a problem, tho.. knowing that i barely can put a thick line between reality and fantasy, so it's up to u to decide. Use ur normal brains and make ur own conclusion.









So.. the first photo was taken on a very sunny day on a feckin amazing sandy beach.








I name it " Alone in Beauty "

















Why? Because the beach is such a beauty, and me..? i'm alone..








Does it sound kinda depressing? nope.. the truth is.. actually i feel calmed down, i feel peace, feel the time flowing slowly..








Never in my life time i can be a calm person. Weird.. but true.







Anyway, at that time.. i was truly enjoying my time. Sunbathing, and drinking cold beers.. oh heaven.








because i was fully loaded with beers, i needed to urinate, a very urging need to urinate.








But on the other hand, i didnt wanna step away from my spot, from that beach..








So..








I dug a hole.. on the white sands..








i Slid my bikini's panty down, and i feel the relieving pleasure as i saw the yellow-ish water streamed down through the sands and disapeared. Only leaves damp spot on the hole.








Hoa.. i Laughed.. feel so relieved, amazed, and it felt better than three-in-a-row orgasm.








My "miss cheerful" thought the same. She told me.







One other thing, i accidentally met a cute tan-skinned boy.. with sucha nice eyes and smile, and totally sexy arms! Uuw..







and i politely asked him : "Can i kiss u? on the lips?"


Tan-skinned boy : "what? do u mean it? u dont even know me.."


Me : "i mean it. I fall in luv wit ur lips at the first sight. So..?"




Tan-skinned boy : "ok, then.. umm.. are u gonna kiss me or should i kiss u first?"



Me : "i'll kiss...u...hmm..."





and... Damn!! that was the worst kiss i've ever had. But surely his lips feel yummy.haha



But what can i expect?
no-one can be a kissing expert at age 12.








is it a crime,? kissing an-under-age kid?


hohohohoho....


okay...enuff about the immoral story.







The second photo was taken by someone, who is consequently my imaginative friend.




My friend's name is.. i dunno (didn't have the chance to name him).

The photo took place somewhere (i'm not telling u, cos i dont know where).

I name this photo "Light Away my Dark"


With sucha "dark" theme. Reflects despair, lonely, betrayal and a slight of hope ( every bad things must have at least one good thing in it!!)

So.. considering my life which is full of darkness,


i did a "walk-away" pose as a symbol of me leaving the darkness and heading to the light




that's all... nothing more to write...

the darkness caling me...!! ( didn't i just write that i walked to the light? well, it was only for a day, not forever)

0 comments: