Sunday, November 18, 2007

weekends' drama #2

@ friends' hangout time, sat nite.

first group
came, Panjul and Marcell
bringin a ready to drink "kempring shyt".
i'm up for tis one.

drink.. smoke.. drink.. smoke.. chitchat.. smoke.. chitchat.. drink

same routine. I could've say no for the drink, but my friends seem in a kinda bad mood, and need a listener, so i lent'em my ears and i sorta started to drink unconsiously.

Second group came, Ayyub and Key
they came, and the conversation dropped out.
We started to play guitar in exchange..

sing.. smoke.. sing.. smoke.. play guitar.. drink.. sing.. smoke

Ayyub is my cousin, purposively he came to ask for some weed. Ah.. i said dat i dun have any.
High on THC is the least thing dat i want.
not long, then they went home. The searchin 4 weed ended up in bad result. haha

Third group came, Nia and Ade

before they came, panjul already bought another nice bottles of that "Kempring Shyt"


Relieved.. guitar is stop being played, keiko sat silently staring at us, and.. they drunk again.
and i decided to pass. "count me out for tis round"
So they drunk, and i just watched.

Laugh.. chitchat.. smoke.. laugh.. laugh.. chitchat.. laugh.. smoke..

at midnite..

i told everyone to leave.
cos i'm tired, and planning to call sony.

so everyone went home.

and that was my usual lame sat nite.
and i'm still being "me"

tha2

0 comments: