Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i woke up too early tis morning

I woke up too early tis morning, or did I not sleep at all?

anyway, bit hectic here.

I was so.. um.. so shocked.. seeing 2 bottles of giant-sized soft-gel capsules and a bottle of pills -with my name on them- on the dining table.
what a delicious breakfast.

“dun let tis ruin ur mood, honey”..me, thought.

there’s a note :
Morning: take (one) yellow capsule and (one) pill
Night : take (one) red capsule.


“they are vitamins, to keep u in a good..um..health” mama said.

well,ok.. no rejection, then.. I’ll just gonna take them everyday from today.

Feel somehow awkward, bcos I have neu friends from abroad,.
I wonder.. do they good enough to make me addicted?

but as I remind u all again.. I have no talent as an addict.
if u saw me consuming all those illicit substances in a very hasty frequent,
remember that “I’m not an addict, I just happened to like them
and when it’s time to cut it off, I’ll cut it off in no time.


-need to buy another pillbox-

0 comments: