Wednesday, May 21, 2008

it's HIM.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's a JERK..!! a stunning abuser..!! a DEVILISH man..!! i HATE him. he HATES me. he hates me for bein a BITCH. he hates me for bein so fckin HEARTLESS. he hates me so damn much til he wants to CUT MY THROAT. and i hate him too. i hate him like hell and i want to TAKE HIS HEART OUT and FED IT TO MY DOG..!! he RAPES me. he rapes EVERY INCH OF ME. and im bein a fckin CHEAP WHORE, and i took off my PRICE TAG. he got me for free.we hated each other til we CANT STOP THINKING bout each other. til we spent every nite awake just to find a fckin way TO KILL each other. he's so damn BRIMFUL of me as i fckin am too. oh..FUCK..!! that's the shit. yea.. we're so much in shit and we cant stand it until we got ourselves KILLED and TORN APART and SHED APART. ironic. this is just a SARCASTIC LOVE. nothin more.
heartlessly in love, a sarcastic love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma yang mana lg neh nyat??? kok pake bunuh2an??? apa udah berubah orientasi sexual lw? jd BDSM jlang??? wew serem amat yah!!! hehehehehehe

Irma.Y. Muis said...

ngahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaa