Saturday, August 18, 2007

iS it sLuTty????!!!!!

moRe shyt t0 write, m0re cRaps t0 ReaD..
accept it, fella... u'll g0nna read it anyway...

it's a bit sentimental, but if y0u wanted a Love st0ry, buY a feckin n0vel..
c0s it's n0t bout Love, it's about m0raLity.. yea rite.. tis time, i'm gonna write bout my morality (u kn0w i'm Lack oF m0ral..)

i stopped n think for a while, about something that sumone said to me.. hmm..sumone? or maybe my minds that comes wit it? dun care.. i think it was my mind that said that to me.

i Was never a nice girl, t0 my fam, my friends, or to anyone.
(note: nice refers to high self-monitoring, easy-to-control, table-manner, no-dirty words, etc)
I'm a bright individual, gifted with well-brains, considerable beauty, flat belly, and everything come wit the high expectation from my parents.
nothing's wrong wit that.

my liking of THC or alcohol or substances or nite life, was considerably normal according to real-people in a real-life.

but there is something that was until now, has been marked as amoral, or slutty, or bitchy, or...hmmpf.. u name it...

is it wrong if i like kissing, hugging, cuddling?????
i love the feel of them, how those things comforted me, secured me...
everyone says "fine if u do it wit ur boyfriend"

then... how's it gonna be when i'm single and un-attached to someone?
if i'm doing it wit someone that "i'm not fall in love wit but he has the comfort", will it be a slutty thing? does that mean that i'm a bitch or cheappish?

i dun need a boyfriend, just need to be kissed, hugged and cuddled....

is it too much....??

hmmpf... cunts out there, i'm not that easy.. so dont u ever think about it...!!!

enuffff...... mmpf...

0 comments: