Sunday, August 19, 2007

the "3 joints" incident

Pfiuh... at last... landed back again into tis neSt of inFamous cReatures...

well.. dunno wat to write, cos the effect kinda wears off... i'm not gonna rechargin myself, tho... those substances are more useful on weekends, rite?
dududu... i'm so grateful that my stash of weed still rest in peace inside my pearly grey Aigner purse (or should i say wallet?). I brought that on my last trip for "secureness".. hoho... just in case, if somehow i lost my appetite or in a grouchy mood,that "thing" will save me..

hmm... there was sumthing funny (or stupid, or genius, or.. whatever) happenned.
So, there was tis party on that feckin island, then... we just hop in, trying to act famous (even though everyone knows we're totally inFamous)- one of my friend(who's totally under LSD) shouted "Oo mA Gawd..!!! there's ur dad, bitch!!! oo my... it's ur dad, it's mr.muis.. Damn, u dumb bitch!! u made him come!! whadda feck we should do??!"
Heee??! i can't believe that my dad would actually come to tis dumb island... i just cant believe..
i turned my head all around til i thought that my neck will broke, but there's no sign of him.
i was so panic (my palm was sweating, so i thought i had a panic attack)..
i was forcing myself to focus, carefully searching for my dad... but... can't find him..
Then that dumb LSD bitch shouted again "oo..feck!! i see mr. Puckov screwing my mom... i gotta go to her... that bitch! what was she thinking???!! how dare... she betrayed my dad!!! Biiiiiitch...!!!!"
that time i knew... she was just being delutional! she's being paranoid. ( u ask how??)
Because,,, mr.Puckov is a gay teacher in "Another Gay Movie" that we watched last nite!!

nope... i haven't tell you the best part..

As the result because of that momentum and certain substances that i've consumed, which is making everything seems so dramatic, i purposive-ly chewed and swallowed 3 joints of weed without pushing in with water.
Feels like hell, darling... it's breaking my heart (simply thinking what a "3 joints of weed" could do if i smoke them.. hix), and it felt like a whole bunch of pubic hair stuck in my throat.. oh.. so sad... but luckily, they weren't mine, i just happenned to be the carrier. hohoho.. but still, so sad....

hmmpf... i hate that dumb bitch.. and as for the other bitches, they didn't even realise what's happening, they didn't notice, they didn't even know and they didn't even care.

Thanks to God, it's the LSD bitch that is gettin married... if she wasn't the one who's gettin married, she'll be thrown to the sea by me...

okey.. enuff is enuff... not gonna write more, cos my fingers hurt.

0 comments: