Wednesday, July 30, 2008

when i tell u i luv u, i lied :)

Im tired, tired of these things. Tired of what I feel rite now. I thought this is when I should stop, but I cant stop, I dun want to stop. Even tho it’s killing me. Ah.. damn. Dunno what to do. Someone, please.. slap me in my face. Wake me up. Dun let me trapped in this goatdamn annoying beautiful harmful dream. The funny thing is im not heartless anymore, im so ffckin brainless now! Yea, im bein idiotic! A dumb brainless whore. Im a whore for real now. Bcos, I ffcked sumone when there is sumone else out there who’s waiting for me. Who’s longing for me. Who’s devoted to me. Who’s thinking of me. Who’s missing me. Who’s trusting me. Who’s willing to be with me. Yes, there’s sumone out there who’s deadly in luv with me. And what I gave to him in return???? I ffcked sumone else!!!! More than once. That sumone out there had 80% of my fake heart. And still, me, bein sucha whore with only 20% of fake heart, ffcking here and there, kissing here and there, declaring here and there that im a happy single fighter. Ooohhh… my 80%, please forgive me. I luv u, but u r way too far away! And im fakely in luv wit u. I dun luv u for real. The fact is, I just dun want u stop luving me. So I pretend that im in soooo in luv wit u. hmmmf… I know it’s evil. But, honey, im a whore.
And what can u xpect from a whore than a broken heart and pain?

0 comments: