Friday, August 28, 2009

Pink orange ..yayyy...

At last...
As "pink-orange" has always been my obsession..
I got this fffckin cute pink-orange stripped cardigan (or capuchon? Or hoodie? Or jacket? Ah wutever) ..
I bought it like 3 or 4 days ago (ehm..maybe 2 days ago?? Dunno) and just keep on searching an opportunity to wear it.. Since I've been on a social hangout degradation, so, no reason for me to where it bcos I'm goin nowhere..!!
Tonite... At last!!
Yayyy... Even it's not for a hangout, I'm glad enuff to wear it, even I only stay in the car..
Mmh.. Well, she's not a virgin anymore, cos I already wore it..!
And I'm not gonna lend it to anyone.. Is it clear? No one can ever borrow her..

That's it.. And why I refer my pink-orange stripped cardigan (or capuchon? Or hoodie? Or jacket? Or wutever) as she..?? Bcos... Mmh... Ummm... Errrr...
Bye..

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: