Saturday, July 21, 2007

another saturday,. another stupidity..

oh..my.. another saturday... dunno wht to do..

tis is anothr bizzare thing bout me.
when most of people in tis earth were busy arrangin their plans for weekends, and me? au contaire, i think hard findin a way to stay still @home.

call me stupid, or freak, i'll accept tht compliment.

it's jus i dun like goin out on weekends, dunno why..
can u tell me why?

well, enuff of tis bore-ness.

i'll tell u bout my friday nite, tht i thought was so thrillin. hoho...

i played pingpong, no.. not jus playin, i'm competing in a match.
i played double wit my "famous-along-pingpongers-in-da-neighbourhood" brother.
we won!! it's funny tho.. considering that we played against two men, and we knocked their asses off witout pity.. hoho...

call me stupid, or freak, once again, i'll accept tis compliment..

hmmpf... wanna write more, but suddenly not in d mood for it..

0 comments: