Wednesday, April 28, 2010

we need a resolution

You give me bits and pieces
you tryna blame me when I don't even know the reason
I think It's Just the season,
maybe the month,
maybe the building
Now tell me what's the reason?
Stupid yo?
Looks are deceiving
so,cut the the crying,
cut the coughing,
cut the wheezing,Boy
Quit the blaming,
cut the naming,
cut the sleeping,Boy
I think you need some prayer,
Better call the deacon,Boy,
so, get your act right, Boy
or else we won't be speaking, Boy
so,what's it gonna be?
Freaky Freaky ...me and you?
or is it gonna be who blames who?
I'm tired of these things,
I'm tired of these scars
I'm think I'm gonna get me a drink,
I'll call you tomorrow


*quoted from aaliyah's we need a resolution, with little modification*

so, Boy .. do we need a resolution...??

0 comments: