Friday, November 6, 2009

enuff of being stupid

I guess this is the time for me to stop being so damn stupid.. But it is still okay being dumb once a while :)

I gave lots of thinking til I decided to stop..
Stop thinking and be more careless..
Decided to not giving a gaddamn shit anymore..

Losing luv is hurts like hell.. But there is more than luv..it is friendship.. And I am giving it away now.

Let it be..
Maybe I am not gud enuff, but I do not deserve to be treated this way..
People have their own "-"s and "+"s , that makes the balance..
But if u are forcing to match the "-" with "-" , it will never work out..

I am glad I am here alone, and having a love that understands me and waits for me..
A love that willing to give time to be alone for me to figure it all..
A love that is not judging,
A love that supports my decision..

And now I come to my own decision, soon to be done..

Walk forward, I might looking back over my shoulder but not for this one..
I will not even take a glance of what had happened behind my back..

I am leaving it all behind..
Enuff of being stupid..
Stop sacrificing myself for something that unworthy..

I have a good love and wonderful family,
What else could I ask for..?

It is nearly perfect..
And,
It is truly enuff for me..

Thank GOD :)

0 comments: