Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to old me..!!! Yaaay

C'mon.. Smangaaaat irmaaaa..!!!!
Hold urself together and find ur old self.. Get back all those sophisticated way of thinking wit increased skills as a survivor..!!!
Back to old me with stunning character and independency..!

I got lost yesterday, bcos I tried way too hard.. I stop trying now,I stop pushing myself and just let everything happen in natural ways.. Flowing.. And flowing.. And flowing..
And I can sense them,my lost parts, gettin closer to me.. They're coming closer to me.. I can sense them, I can feel them..
I know I'm on a right path now, all I have to do now is to stay on this path.. And soon, everything will back to their places.. I believe that..
I feel somehow relieved..


Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: