Wednesday, August 27, 2008

idiot-attack

being in an "idiot-attack" [kind of syndrom dat makes me so damn idiotic... i mean... damn idiot] really pain d ass. and many embarassing moments happened. yea... stupid.. no.. idiot. so, yesterday, i went up late. jadi, in a rush siap2 untk kerja. dan witout taking a bath. i thought of taking a bath @ d office. so i put my presentation suit [cos i had 2 do a ffckin presentation]. and well, yessh,,.. i look so charming, and classy and elegant and sophisticated [hha... narcist]. luckily, my friend pick me up. so... yes, lucky... sampai kantor, i went straight to meeting room. and............... my dad was already there. and stare @ me like...hmmm.... i dunno... scary stare!!! while in other hands, i walked in wit a perfect high self esteem. and..... after a smile and a "good morning" ... i stood in front of them. and they laughed..... wut????? wut's wrong??? yaaaaah....... i still wearing my huge pighead slipper.... damn........ i didnt wear my high heels, instead i wore my ugly xtremely huge pighead slipper. yups.... n no need 2 tell u more. cos i know u can imagine how that ended up. fffck......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.
i saw that in some dramas and movie. never thought it can happen in real life.
hahaha